- Seniors, parents, guardians or friends create a poster to hang at After Prom celebrating your upcoming graduation!
- Include pictures, quotes, plans for the future, etc. Make sure your first and last name as well as your home school are on your poster.
- There is no size limit but suggested size is: 16″ x 20″. Please do not use thick foam board as it is too heavy to hang.
- Design digital posters and print through Walgreens, Shutterfly, Costco or other photo services.
- Drop posters in collection bins in the front offices of Boulder High or Fairview office Monday, April 13 thru Friday, April 24. We will hang posters Saturday, April 25 at East Boulder Recreation Center as we decorate for After Prom.
- Collect posters as you leave After Prom or at your home school through Friday, May 1. Posters may get damaged so take a picture or print a copy for yourself just in case.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing your senior represented!