- After Prom is a community sponsored, epic evening following the Boulder High and Fairview High Proms. Our goal is to provide students a safe and memorable night for over 1,500 students!
- The event includes food, a casino, prizes, games and more!
All Juniors and Seniors from Boulder and Fairview High Schools and their approved guests are welcome to attend. Guests must present their school issued guest pass at After Prom entrance.
The event is held at the East Boulder Community Center, 5660 Sioux Dr. Boulder, CO 80303.
Doors open at 11:30 pm.
Does a student have to stay the whole time 11:30 -3:30 am? No!
Students can arrive and leave in their own time. However, once they leave they will not be readmitted.
Event ends Sunday at 3:30 am.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON SITE!
- Students and guests must present a student ID and Prom Ticket purchased from your school.
- Guests will be on a list through their guest pass.
- No separate After Prom ticket needed!
You can bring your phone and ID. A Coat Check will be provided.
Comfortable, casual clothes are the norm, but if you want to wear your prom attire, feel free to do so.
Your party will be hosted by parent volunteers and paid security.
Yes! We will have plenty of free food and beverages for students to enjoy all night.
Tons of great food – from Cosmos Pizza, McDevitt Taco, KT BBQ, Birdcall and much more.
Fun Lounge and hang out areas with Fancy Dessert Bar featuring Bhaki Chai, Kim and Jake’s cupcakes, Daconais brownies, Nothing Bundt Cakes and more!
Click on the ACTIVITIES/PRIZES link above!
Students must provide their own transportation to the event.
We will also have optional “Parent Uber” rides beginning at 1 am. The purpose is to offer students a safe ride home from our event at East Boulder Rec.
FHS-BHS After Prom, Inc. is a charitable non-profit with a budget of approximately $50,000. To raise these funds we rely on our parent, business, and civic communities. FHS-BHS After Prom, Inc. is grateful for their contributions and we encourage you to visit our sponsor page and thank them with your support and patronage.