- After Prom is a community sponsored, substance-free and fun evening following the Boulder High and Fairview High Proms. Our goal is to provide students with a memorable After Prom experience.
- The event will include food, casino, prizes, games and more!
- After Prom was developed by concerned parents and administrators after a series of tragic alcohol/drug-related accidents claimed the lives of 11 Denver/Boulder Metro area teens in 1995. After Prom is a drug and alcohol-free alternative to unsupervised parties.
The event is held at East Boulder Community Center, 5660 Sioux Dr. Boulder, CO 80303. Each year the Community Center is transformed into a magical event venue. This year’s theme is Rock and Roll!
The event will take place on Saturday, 4/25/20 from 11:30 pm to Sunday, 4/28/19 at 3:30 am. DOORS CLOSE AT 12:30am. Once your students leaves NO re-entry will be permitted.
- Students and guests will NOT be admitted without student ID or state-issued ID/license.
- Once students have entered the event, if they choose to leave, they will NOT be readmitted.
You can bring your phone and ID. Bags of any size will be checked at the Coat Check.
Most students change out of their prom attire before coming to After Prom. Comfortable, casual clothes are the norm, but if you want to wear your prom attire, feel free to do so.
Yes, we will have close to 200 adults helping at the event. In addition, we will have hired security and Boulder police/fire personnel on site to ensure everyone’s safety. Our intent is to provide students a safe place to enjoy the evening.
Outside food and drink, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, vaping devices or any type of weapon are not allowed at After Prom.
- Ping Pong, Pool Tables, Foosball & Airhockey!
- Face Painting & Henna Tatoos!
- Tarot Card Reading!
- Charicature Artist!
- Bouncy Fun Inflatables!
- Lounge With Karaoke!
- Money Blowing Machine!
YES! THERE ARE PRIZES! All students attending can enter the raffles. Prizes will be awarded throughout the evening, including some very special prizes at the end of the night. Students must be present to win. Students can also play casino games to earn casino cash that can be redeemed for a wide variety of amazing prizes.
A Senior Tribute Poster celebrates a Senior and his/her milestone of completing high school. The poster is made by Seniors, parents, guardians or friends and hung up on our “Tribute to Seniors” wall at After Prom. More info here.
FHS-BHS After Prom, Inc. is a charitable non-profit with a budget of approximately $50,000. To raise these funds we rely on our parent, business, and civic communities. FHS-BHS After Prom, Inc. is grateful for their contributions and we encourage you to visit our sponsor page and thank them with your support and patronage. We request a parent donation of $40 per family to support this important event! If you would like to donate, please go here
For more information on the finances or for a copy of the organization’s most recent Federal Form 990, contact email@example.com.
Thanks to you it will be done, For you to me are the only one."