FHS-BHS After Prom 2022 is a go!
What is After Prom?
A community sponsored, safe, substance-free and fun filled evening following the Boulder High and Fairview High School Proms, including food, casino, prizes, games and more!
Hosted by FHS-BHS After Prom Inc., a nonprofit organization, made up of parents from Fairview and Boulder High School.
Our goal is to provide students with a safe, substance-free and memorable After Prom experience!
All Juniors and Seniors from Boulder and Fairview High Schools and their approved guests (as per school policies) are welcome to attend.
Entrance is included with your FHS or BHS Prom Ticket. No extra ticket is needed. Come solo, with your friends or with your date.
- Ping Pong, Pool Tables, Foosball & Airhockey!
- Face Painting & Henna Tatoos!
- Tarot Card Reading!
- Charicature Artist!
- Bouncy Fun Inflatables!
- Lounge With Karaoke!
- Money Blowing Machine!
After Prom was developed by parents and administrators after a series of tragic alcohol/drug-related accidents claimed the lives of 11 Denver/Boulder area teens in 1995.
2022 will be our 25th annual event!
Important! Know before you go!
- Students and guests will NOT be admitted without a student ID/license.
- Doors will close at 12:30am – students will not be admitted after this time
- Once students have entered the event, re-admittance will NOT be permitted.
- Phones allowed. Coats and small bags can be turned in at the coat check.
- Outside food/drink, backpacks, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, vaping devices or any type of weapon will NOT be permitted.
- Casual clothes are the norm – most students change out of their prom clothes prior to the event.
All students attending can enter the raffles. Prizes will be awarded throughout the evening, including some very special prizes at the end of the night. Students must be present to win. Students can also play casino games to earn casino cash that can be redeemed for a wide variety of amazing prizes.
- JBL Portable Speakers
- Polaroid Cameras
- YETI Coolers
- Beat Headphones
- Jammy Packs
- A used car generously donated by Flatirons Subaru!
- An e-bike generously donated by Pedego!
- Collegiate Swag Wall Prize Wheel
- Take a Chance Wall (new this year!)
- Restaurant gift cards
- Gift Cards from Local
- Camping Gear
What might an Ideal Prom Night look like?
- Dinner and photos (with parent supervision) at a families house or dinner reservations with a few friends
- Prom at Boulder Theater/CU Football Stadium (with administration and parent chaperones)
- FHS-BHS After Prom at East Boulder Rec Center (with Boulder Police/Fire Dept, hired security and parent chaperones) admission FREE with prom ticket
- Doors to FHS-BHS After Prom will close at 12:30am – Raffles every hour with grand prize raffles at 3:30am – students must be present to win
- Pick up your student between 3:30 – 4:00 am
This is the one night of the year the city of Boulder works together to put on an amazing event for our high school students!!
No need to add more to the night – there is enough fun planned by Boulder High prom committee, Fairview prom committee and FHS-BHS After Prom, Inc.